[asterisk-users] What TERMINAL software do you use for MS Windows platform and WHY?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:15:58 CDT 2010

Actually putty does it all. I don't know which putty you are using, maybe
try downloading it again and explore its settings.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-06-29 11:12 AM, "Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders at cyber-office.net>
wrote:

On 06/29/2010 06:53 AM, bruce bruce wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am accustomed to PUTTY and it's very...
I haven't used Putty for several months and that was with a setup I'd
made several years ago so I can't, off the top of my head, tell you how
I did it; but I had the remote system's name or IP in the window title
bar.  It might nave been the name I saved the connection as.

Look in the configuration under Terminal.  Something like a %s and make
sure the terminal type is either Linux or ANSI.  Again too long ago.

Rod