[asterisk-users] What TERMINAL software do you use for MS Windows platform and WHY?

Luis Morales fastonion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:29:19 CDT 2010

I like putty too. There are many features included in this client, for
example an freindly interface to setup tunnels, X11, and another
features.

Take a look into putty website.

http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/0.60/htmldoc/

Regards,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 09:53:42AM -0400, bruce bruce wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I am accustomed to PUTTY and it's very nice as in it allows many many SSH
>> profiles to be saved and allows tunneling etc....but it's not very good when
>> it comes to scrolling up and down, colors, text size, and specially it
>> doesn't give a title to the opened instance. Maybe giving the IP address as
>> the title of the window would help a lot if you have many different servers
>> opened at the same time.
>>
>> Can you please weigh in and tell me what your favorite terminal software is
>> and why?
>
> Not that I use it myself, but I get recommendations for
> http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/
> as a rather usable distribution of terminal+ssh .
>
> --
>               Tzafrir Cohen
> icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
> +972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
> http://www.xorcom.com  iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir
>
> --

Luis Morales
Consultor de Tecnologia
Cel: +(58)412-2352745
"Empieza por hacer lo necesario, luego lo que es posible... y de
pronto estarás haciendo lo imposible"

Leonardo Da'Vinci