[asterisk-users] What TERMINAL software do you use for MS Windows platform and WHY?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:53:42 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am accustomed to PUTTY and it's very nice as in it allows many many SSH
profiles to be saved and allows tunneling etc....but it's not very good when
it comes to scrolling up and down, colors, text size, and specially it
doesn't give a title to the opened instance. Maybe giving the IP address as
the title of the window would help a lot if you have many different servers
opened at the same time.

Can you please weigh in and tell me what your favorite terminal software is
and why?

Thanks,
Bruce