[asterisk-users] restricting sip users to a certain useragent

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:48:13 CDT 2010

well there are two restrictions.. the IP address of the station they are using it .. and the UserAgent..one thing my agents hardly understand Computers .. and their computer skills are limited to Microsoft Office products and telemarketing. i'm not afraid of hackers or cracker .. security is not guaranteed .. but i need to restrict the agents to their seats and my CRM software

-- Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP USA: +1 347 562 2308