[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 and multiple parking

Aksel Celasun aksel at abacus-it.no
Mon Jun 28 15:51:42 CDT 2010

Hello there

You should have a look at features.conf

Regards Aksel

Fra: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] På vegne av Mike
Sendt: 28. juni 2010 21:39
Til: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Emne: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 and multiple parking

Hi,

One of the big features of 1.6 was described as multi-tenant parking.  Basically, parking people in different "lots" so the sales dept. could only pick up their calls, and tech support theirs and no mix up was possible.

I can only find the original announcement and others asking the same question. Is there some sort of sample conf file of how I would get this functionnal on the latest 1.6.x?

Regards,

Mike