[asterisk-users] Handling DTMF for number 4

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at skycomuk.com
Mon Jun 28 11:34:13 CDT 2010

It would need to be set in the gsm gateway and in the corresponding
section in sip.conf which connects to that gsm gateway. Everything else
should be left as rfc.

It may help or it might not.

The gateway might also have some settings you can change to improve the
detection. The Patton unit I have allows you to change the codec rx gain
which can help dtmf detection.
I only set it up today so havent really tested it yet.