[asterisk-users] Never seen Problem !!!

G M gm.cust3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 10:45:00 CDT 2010

One of my user is using asterisk 1.4 based Dialer i.e Vici 2.0.

Today, when they downloaded , the CDR from the carrier site for 26th June 2010
, they see 50% calls are NEVER dialed by Dialer but it appears in CDR.

Amazingly, all the call durations are of 29-30 secs.

When we checked the status of the same in Dialer, lead is present there but
its marked as NEW which means Dialer has ever dialed those calls.

How can that happen ?

My carrier says that my dialer sent INVITE to the server.