[asterisk-users] [CRON] Right way to restart Asterisk and Zaptel?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Sat Jun 26 06:16:09 CDT 2010

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 06:45:29 -0700 (PDT), Steve Edwards
<asterisk.org at sedwards.com> wrote:
>However, the "philosophy" of regularly rebooting the box ensures that you
>will never find the source of the problem.

I think I'll just stop/start Zaptel and see if this is the cause for
Asterisk no longer taking call after X weeks.

>Hey Gilles, any chance of you fixing whatever it is that you are doing
>that causes you to double-post EVERYTHING?

Sorry about that. I think I fixed it. It looks like a wrong setting in
the NTTP reader I'm using to access the mailing list through Gmane.