[asterisk-users] [CRON] Right way to restart Asterisk and Zaptel?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Fri Jun 25 04:46:36 CDT 2010

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:43:04 +0300, Tzafrir Cohen
<tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
>That does not really check if that is the problem. Mind giving more
>information as for the nature of the problem?

I don't have more information. Could just be the Zaptel driver working
with the OpenVoice card, in which case unloading/reloading Zaptel
could solve the problem.

>'dahdi restart' has become more relaible as of 1.4.22 ...

If possible, I'd rather not uninstall Zaptel and install Dahdi because
the system works OK the rest of the time (installed about 3 years
ago).

So I guess I'll just send the stop/start commands and see how it goes.

Thank you.