[asterisk-users] T.38 on a MAX/Lucent/Ascend TNT

Miguel Amez villalvilla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 01:11:32 CDT 2010

Hi!

I have probed t38modem several times without success.
The most I get was sending with t38modem and terminate faxes on a third-part
reseller, but with low bandwith sync between t38modem and my asterisk. it
syncs at 2400 bpps.
So If we (you and me) could get a working configuration for this, It will be
great.
I've wrote this list several times asking for this issue without any answer.

If you wonna collaborate, please tell me.

Regards,
Miguel Amez