[asterisk-users] Dialplan for conference

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:56:27 CDT 2010

Its possible but not easy. Search for n-way conferencing on voip-info.org,
it has all the details on how to do it.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-06-24 2:01 PM, "Deepesh D" <deep.d2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to add the functionality of 3-way conference to my asterisk pbx
using meetme or confbridge. During a call the user should be able to put the
other party on hold and dial another number, then on dialing some key
sequence all three of them enters into a conference. Is it possible to do
this? Can someone please point me to any dialplan examples to do this.

Thanks