[asterisk-users] Astersik can not detect DTMF key

huu giang huugiang104 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 05:26:49 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm building a karaoke service. Asterisk will play a music file, people can detect the point when they want to sing and record by press * key during the music is playing, and press # key to stop recording.

I use 2 functions: ast_streamfile and ast_seekstream to play audio file, and  function ast_waitstream_fr to detect whenever people press DTMF key.

The problems is that, Asterisk can detect * key when I press, but to detect # key, I have to press two times.

What is the problem ?

Sorry for my English.

Very thanks,
Giang