[asterisk-users] Asterisk + E1 card

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:39:32 CDT 2010

Dear Doug and people,

In order to install an E1 Digium card in Asterisk, I've read it's
necessary to have DAHDI. But in my Asterisk installation I have
ZAPTEL.

Is it the same to have zaptel or dahdi in order to put to work my E1
Digium on my server in a "plug and play" way ??? ....because I don't
want to install dahdi with wget, I prefer to maintain the original
zaptel installation.

Special thanks

Alejandro