[asterisk-users] one for your filters

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Jun 23 14:28:24 CDT 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Steve Edwards wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
>>
>>> Some !@$#@@# in the Czech Republic used one of our SIP accounts to place
>>> four thousand calls to what appears to be a toll number in Zimbabwe last
>>> night.  Filter 82.150.165.5.
>>
>> Ouch. 82.0.0.0/8 is on my block list, available at:
>>
>> 	http://www.sedwards.com/class-a-block-list
>>
>> If you don't need to receive packets from far away places, it's a great
>> start.
>
> Nice!  I am now one of your grateful subscribers ;)

I'd like to have a look, but can't - I think there may be issues with your
registrar for your domain - from where I am, there are no glue records for
the nameservers, therefore I can't look it up... Looks like it was last
edited just over 4 weeks ago, so maybe some caches are starting to
time-out...