[asterisk-users] FW: Music on Hold problema

Anahi Ludueña a_luduena at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:28:18 CDT 2010

One thing to take into account and I haven't said before, sorry...
I have 2 pbx, one is connecting to the other by a SIP trunk... The first pbx has the setting which I put some days ago... the second pbx has the extensions and I'm trying to use them in the call. Everything is working, except the music on hold.
Thanks,

Anahi Ludueña