[asterisk-users] Asterisk distribution for a Call Center

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:58:21 CDT 2010

Thank you for your comments and suggestions !!!

Now I will start to read about the different products you mentioned,
and take a decission.

By the way, a friend of mine suggest to me Trixbox Pro Call Center
Edition (paying some $$$) because he says this product has several
features directed for a call center like ACD, real-time status of E1
and PRI lines and a so more I don't know they are in Asterisk Now or
Vicidialnow.

Regards,

Alejandro