[asterisk-users] Call file structure and syntax

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:31:58 CDT 2010

Danny, you replies are the best on this list, with working dialplans, what
could be a better reply.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-06-22 2:01 PM, "Mike Ely" <mikeely at amyskitchen.net> wrote:

 That’s a good start.  In my case, I want it to dial a round-robin queue
(set up separately) and if the user presses 2, stop dialing the queue and
log which user acknowledged the alarm.  If the user presses 1, repeat the
message, if no key is pressed before a timeout, hang up and dial the next
user in the queue.  Or something like that.  One of the things I also want
to be able to do with this is echo out something to the shell, either a
textfile or an actual command so that I can trigger some other actions not
necessarily related to Asterisk.

It’s a fun project except for the knowledge that successful completion is
going to mean it wakes me up some night at 3am.