[asterisk-users] Asterisk distribution for a Call Center

Luciano Moreira lmoreira at dxbrasil.net
Tue Jun 22 18:28:55 CDT 2010

We use Vicidial for all size CallCenter. It's very powerful for multi
server and/or multi site. We have vicidial from tiny callcenter one
site with 5 agents to over 1000 Agents distributed in 20 cities
working as just one callcenter.

Info http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/vicidial.html

__
Luciano Moreira