[asterisk-users] Asterisk distribution for a Call Center

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:20:45 CDT 2010

oops, missed part...

make && make install && make samples && make install-logrotate; cd ..
perl -pi -e "s/exit 0/\/usr\/sbin\/safe_asterisk\nexit 0/g" /etc/rc.local
cd addons-1.6.2 && ./configure && make && make install; cd ..
cd gui-2.0 && ./configure && make && make install; cd ..
mkdir /usr/src/asterisk-sound
cd /usr/src/asterisk-sound

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham