[asterisk-users] Local channel usage

Harel Cohen harel at easycall.gi
Tue Jun 22 11:32:22 CDT 2010

Zeeshan:
1. g option continues the dial plan after the called party hangup, and only the called party. See the manual or check for yourself...
2. h extension is no good for me because the voice path is already closed at this point therefore I cannot play IVR (Im getting Warnings like: file.c:750 ast_readaudio_callback: Failed to write frame).
Tiago:
There is no Dial() option to simply continue dial-plan after Dial(). See above regarding g option.

Can anyone think of a way to play IVR after conversation initiated by Dial() terminates?

Harel

Message: 9