[asterisk-users] Anybody using TE410P on BT ISDN with DAHDI?

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 06:26:28 CDT 2010

Is anybody else using the following combination:

* a TE410P card  (wct4xxp driver)
* a BT ISDN connection
* DAHDI 2.3.0.1
* Asterisk 1.6.2.9

I'm trying to configure a new box to replace a legacy system  (same hardware;
some old version of Asterisk with Zaptel; works lovely but hopelessly
out-of-date)  and not having much joy.  Specifically, I couldn't get it to
see a D-channel on channel 16 of span 1.  And without a D-channel, there is
no way I'm going to be able to get a call in or out.

This could well be because the syntax of modern /etc/dahdi/system.conf
and /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf is slightly incompatible with the old
zapata.conf and zaptel.conf files.

So I guess the first question should be, has anybody else managed to make this
combination work?

(I'm new here and I may have missed some important information, so please
ask.)

--
AJS