[asterisk-users] storing DTMF inputs

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 03:51:41 CDT 2010

Thanks a lot Danny.
   I have done the part of playing a file by creating a context in my
dialplan. Now I   am puzzled as i wish to store the DTMF inputs done by the
users who is listening to the playback. I found there are ways, but some
specific way by which it is not stored in file but conveyed directly to the
asterisk server.
  When the call landed up on the softphone, i pressed keys the softphone
detects pressing of the keys but how the server will know which key is
pressed and CLI shows no such message of key pressing. Is it supposed to
show the message??
  There may be other ways too, what ever would be implemented easily.

--
Nikhil Kumar
summer intern:simmortel voice technologies
email: rit2007033 at iiita.ac.in
         niksinghania at gmail.com
http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007033/