[asterisk-users] features.conf - parkedcalls - transfer

Aksel Celasun aksel at abacus-it.no
Mon Jun 21 15:35:20 CDT 2010

Hello, and thank you for your response.

When I push transfer, the buttons with the function "transfer" disappears, and then I enter the sip number,
Wait 10 seconds and then it transfers with the MOH in the background, when the connection/channel is made,
Then transfer button is revealed again suddenly, and then I can push transfer again, and it transfers... =).

I'm gonna try with callback function when no-answer, and the hangup option which you mentioned.

Best regards

Aksel