[asterisk-users] features.conf - parkedcalls - transfer

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Mon Jun 21 10:18:37 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 2:27 AM, Aksel Celasun <aksel at abacus-it.no> wrote:

>  I am using a Cisco SPA525G as a test phone, and I have the transfer
> button there when I am in a call,
>
> But when I want to transfer the current call I am in, I push the transfer
> button, and onscreen I se “Enter Number”, and if I enter ex sip 200, I have
> to wait
>
> Almost 10 seconds, before the transfer to sip 200 is made, can I reduce
> that timer?
>
> And I can’t see any button on the Cisco phone which will function like a
> “direct transfer now”, do I have to wait…?

On the Cisco 79xx series phones, you would modify a config file called
dialplan.xml.  I think on the SPA5xx series you can configure this parameter
either in the main config file or from the web interface.  You need to look
for something like "dialplan" or "dial plans", etc.  This controls the
timeout when entering digits.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby