[asterisk-users] call dialing

niksinghania niksinghania at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 02:25:05 CDT 2010

Hi listusers,
    I am using call file to dial out the sip on a different machine. The
problem is whenever i dial the call lands up on the softphone but i have to
pick it up 2 times, for both line 1 and line 2. If i reject it in the 1st
time only then both are rejected.

channel: SIP/2001
CallerId: 2001
MaxRetries: 0
RetryTime: 10
WaitTime: 60
Account: test
Context: phones
Extension: 2001
Archive: Yes

Can any of you suggest anything, i have one more problem, after i have mage
the call I want to play some file to the user. Is there any way in aserisk
through which i can do this, i mean while the call is running.

--
Nikhil Kumar
summer intern:simmortel voice technologies
email: rit2007033 at iiita.ac.in
         niksinghania at gmail.com
http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007033/