[asterisk-users] playing file when using call file in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing in asterisk

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 04:05:09 CDT 2010

HI everybody,
  Thanks for your support till now.
   I am using call files to initiate call from asterisk to
twinkle(softphone) over LAN, the call file is generated and moved using a
php script to the location
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing.
  I want to know while we are calling are there some functions which we can
use , to play some file or actually control this call. I have to play some
file and get the user response sitting on the server itself.
  Please can anyone help!!!

--
Nikhil Kumar
summer intern:simmortel voice technologies
email: rit2007033 at iiita.ac.in
         niksinghania at gmail.com
http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007033/