[asterisk-users] Error trying to add context: Context 'internal' tries to include nonexistent context 'nighttime|12:30-8:00|mon-fri|*|*'

Aksel Celasun aksel at abacus-it.no
Fri Jun 18 14:46:50 CDT 2010

Thank you for the info.
As I wrote to Warren GotoIfTime was easy to use and seemed more flexible,
Got it working now! Perfect!

Only one thing left now, and my system is pretty much ready for live testing,
Surely easy for the user list, so it will come in another mail soon, after I have done
Some more research. (how the receptionist can transfer calls to SIP extensions internally)

Best regards

Aksel