[asterisk-users] IVR extension dialing error

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Jun 18 08:16:10 CDT 2010

I would definitely change the prompt from 1 to 0.  It is not an advisable
practice to have an IVR selection that can be misinterpreted like this.
Assuming that all of your extensions are in 1000-1999, 2 for the operator
would be just as good; the important thing is that you don't have a single
digit extension 1.