[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP/IAX peers can't connect after Firewall change?

Chris Brentano chris at jivesoftware.com
Thu Jun 17 12:29:38 CDT 2010

And slight update:

With regards to Case 2, which happened last night. After I noticed that SIP registrations were failing between two of the offices, I commented out the register line in sip.conf on each box, reloaded SIP, and called it good for the night. After re-enabling it and reloading SIP this morning they successfully re-registered.

Is there some sort of TTL, cache, saved salt value, or other time/session related tidbit saved that is expiring here?

- Chris