[asterisk-users] IVR extension dialing error

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:19:08 CDT 2010

Danny, so you say it's a problem of the cell phone and not the
Astreisk or GSM Gateway ???

OK, in this case if I call from a fixed phone (not a cell phone) to
the IVR, the DTMF quality problem will not be present....this may be a
good test, isn't it ??? Or do you suggest another test I can implement
???

Thanks again

Alejandro