[asterisk-users] a2billing for residential voip usage

Vardan Harutyunyan hvardan71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:39:49 CDT 2010

Hello
I think you are even more complicated your job.
In any case, in a2b v1.7 by default SIP peers in realtime and all
agi-conf is in mysql (postgree).

Please review manual and look a2b forums to get answers to Your questions.

--
Vardan Harutyunyan,
Senior System Administrator

Enterprise Incubator Foundation