[asterisk-users] calling machine over sip

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 04:06:54 CDT 2010

Actually my problem is not related to sip.conf and extensions.conf. I have
used only standard files from martin pdf which are given as example.
I am able to call some system connected over LAN, when each has a softphone
and are registered on a asterisk server. But now what i want is instead of
using the softphone I write a function in my file which will be executed
when the call is placed.
In that file i wrote
   $agi=new AGI();
   $agi->exec_dial(SIP,2002,NULL,
NULL,NULL);
I have used the exec_dial function found in phpagi.php . It is built above
basic dial function. Here 'agi' is an instance of class AGI, which has a
method exec_dial.

When i execute the php file, over command line on my unix machine, I am
expecting a call on the softphone which I have registered on the asterisk
server.

For ip clarification:
all have static ip:
server ip:172.26.48.208:5060
i have configured twinkle as a softphone client on 172.26.48.113:5061, since
on the asterisk server cli when i use 'sip debug set peer 2002' it shows the
registered ip, as i said earlier, but again on 'sip show registry' no value
is displayed. I don't know what's going on.
  In the softphone I give domin information as the ip of the asterisk server
i.e. 172.26.48.208. In the softphone it shows registration successful.

Thanks in advance

--
Nikhil Kumar
summer intern:simmortel voice technologies
email: rit2007033 at iiita.ac.in
         niksinghania at gmail.com
http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007033/