[asterisk-users] writing echo in inbound file

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 02:18:54 CDT 2010

Thanx for the reply.
The reason i wrote echo is, i was running the script on the command line,
and i wanted to see if the particular function is running. Just like i do
debugging in c++. I didn't know that it sends messages to asterisk. But
again i was not able to see any message on asterisk server.
  One thing, it must be possible to run the php script file on command line,
since it was the script which got executed when a particular no. was called.

So now instead of calling the no. i am executing the script on command line.
I wrote my problem,
i get the ip of other machine on my asterisk server saying it has
registered.
But when i write the command to call the machine in the php script, the
command just executed and moves to next command but call is not recieved.

Here is the command line output at the server:
debian-te410:/home/simmortel/www/wizoz# ./inbound1.php

Hello, world!Hello, world!/var/www/wizoz/Hello, world!
createdEXEC Dial SIP/wlg-gateway

STREAM FILE /var/www/wizoz/prompts/welcome "123" 0
STREAM FILE /var/www/wizoz/prompts/welcome "123" 0
Hello, world!5STREAM FILE /var/www/wizoz/prompts/record "123" 0
RECORD FILE /var/www/wizoz/wav/1276758826 wav "0" 60000 BEEP s=5
STREAM FILE /var/www/wizoz/prompts/messagesent "123" 0
STREAM FILE /var/www/wizoz/prompts/thankyou "123" 0

I have input a, because it shows ouput of any command when i enter any
character exept carriage return..though this seems a foolishness. I don't
know how to do this. You can also see hello world echoed on output.

--
Nikhil Kumar
summer intern:simmortel voice technologies
email: rit2007033 at iiita.ac.in
         niksinghania at gmail.com
http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007033/