[asterisk-users] Unable to pickup an extension

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Jun 16 15:02:44 CDT 2010

Yes, so I've noticed that I can name _PICKUPMARK anything I want... OK
so the name does not mather and has nothing to do with the different
SIPaccount that it holds...

Another problem is that when another call come in, the _PICKUPMARK
variable is overwritten and I can no longer pick up the first incoming call.

How to overcome this ??

Jonas.