[asterisk-users] a2billing for residential voip usage

Landy Landy landysaccount at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 14:22:45 CDT 2010

I'm unable to place any calls through a2billing. I followed instructions here: http://trac.asterisk2billing.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/F.A.Q to DISABLE "PIN number request" Prompt for some users but, I'm not able to place any calls.

I created a trunk with the same name as in my sip.conf and I'm not able to make any calls. I don't know what I'm missing.

This is the output when trying to call:
 == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Executing [812022418071 at a2billing:1] Answer("SIP/1433631307-00000015", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [812022418071 at a2billing:2] Wait("SIP/1433631307-00000015", "2") in new stack
    -- Executing [812022418071 at a2billing:3] AGI("SIP/1433631307-00000015", "a2billing.php,3") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/a2billing.php
    -- <SIP/1433631307-00000015>AGI Script a2billing.php completed, returning -1

I can't debug it or anything I'm stuck please help.