[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs up for some calls

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Jun 15 13:55:23 CDT 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Adil Zaaraoui wrote:

> I'm trying for forward some calls to an others asterisk using IAX2
> protocol. But My asterisk can forward some calls and for others it hangs
> up automaticaly.

1) What is different about the numbers? Are some international or to
countries restricted by your provider?

2) What does your provider say when you tell them a particular destination
failed?

3) If you enable IAX debugging, you may get a clue or get output that may
be helpful to others.

--
Thanks in advance,