[asterisk-users] a2billing for residential voip usage

Jimmy Godbout sip at inbox.com
Tue Jun 15 06:52:29 CDT 2010

Hi,

Maybe you can just use a reporting tool that will look at the CDR and tell you who's using the phone the most. Some of them will use a DB to store the CDR. If you want, you can even use Excel to look at the csv file created by default and make your own report.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+billing
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+GUI (in Billing & Call Detail Reporting)
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+CDR+Areski+GUI

Jimmy