[asterisk-users] can't seem to register, status unmonitored

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 06:48:56 CDT 2010

> Hi Zeeshan,

Thanx for ur reply!!

The reason for this question was that i am actually doing the 3rd part,
which you said will take me 1 week to learn.

I have modified a file inbound.php which uses function of
phpagi.php....exec_dial.
But since i am not able to get the call on softphone.

Here is part of code:
      $agi = new AGI();
       $agi->answer();
       $agi->exec_dial("SIP","2001");

when i execute the php file on the command line of server, nothing happens
in my softphone. Since it's registered as i told you then when the file is
executed at server, my phone is supposed to ring , but its not ringing.
Where I am going wrong??

email: rit2007033 at iiita.ac.in
         niksinghania at gmail.com
http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007033/