[asterisk-users] a2billing for residential voip usage

Landy Landy landysaccount at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 20:31:37 CDT 2010

Hello List.

I just installed a2billing with asterisk 1.6 and got it working. The only problem is that I'm trying to setup something to manage who's using the most minutes in the house. I noticed a2billing only works for callin cards setups, or maybe I didn't configure it correctly for what I want. Can I use a2billing for "•VoIP residential services"? if yes, how? if no, please guide me to another application I can use along side asterisk.

Thanks in advanced for your time.