[asterisk-users] Qwest PRIs

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:18:28 CDT 2010

Your configs looks good, the only thing left is to figure out:
1. You sure you have the right cable plugged in to the right port? The
reason I'm asking this is because you started out with the dchannel
being 48.
2. PRI Debug, what are the messages?
3. Contact your provider and try troubleshooting it with them.

Please when you have it working report back what the issue was.