[asterisk-users] calling peer from server

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:19:37 CDT 2010

Hi everybody,
  This is the console output of the asterisk server.
debian-te410*CLI> sip set debug peer 2002
SIP Debugging Enabled for IP: 172.26.48.113:5061
I have a sofphone with user 2002 registered on the server on the ip 113.

 I am trying to place a call to the sofphone on this ip. I have written a
simple php script which utilises the exec_dial function inbuilt in
phpagi.php file.
I have tried diff ways but can't seem to get it work.
  Can please some one suggest me anything in this regard.
--
Nikhil Kumar
summer intern:simmortel voice technologies
email: rit2007033 at iiita.ac.in
         niksinghania at gmail.com
http://profile.iiita.ac.in/RIT2007033/