[asterisk-users] Asterisk Call routing problem

Adil Zaaraoui adilzeaaraoui at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 13 18:59:26 CDT 2010

Deal list,

I have a problem with asterisk call routing.

I configured my asterisk in a way that it forwards calls to a viop provider using IAX2 protocol.
some cell phones numbers are routed and others are not!!! but when i try directly zoiper with my provider it works perfectly.
Before, my asterisk was working perfectely. but i was testing just calling one number, i think that asterisk keeps in its cache the operator i was calling.
It seems like asterisk record in its cache the dialed numbers. i tried to reload asterisk, i tried also to reboot the system, and the problem still persist.

here is my config:
[outbound]

exten=>_00X.,1,set(calleNumber=_011${EXTEN:2})
exten=>_00X.,n,AGI(http://localhost/myScript.agi)
exten=>_00X.,n,Dial(IAX2/myLogin at outbound/${calleNumber})
exten=>h,n,deadAGI(http://localhost/myScript2.agi)

i tried disabling my scripts and still getting the same problem.

Do you have any idea