[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP realtime and realtime DB tools

Seann Clark nombrandue at tsukinokage.net
Fri Jun 11 11:22:50 CDT 2010

All,

    I am contemplating moving static SIP users to SIP realtime, and I am
wondering if there is a nice simple tool to be able to do this with? I
am not concerned with something that would do all the work for me, just
something easier to use for a decent set of changes, than pure sql or
phpmyadmin changes for the users. This is also because I am going to try
the same trick with my dial plan in the future, but want to start with a
few phones first.

Thanks,
Seann