[asterisk-users] asterisk log problem

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 11:08:52 CDT 2010

Hi All,

We have built an asterisk server (asterisk - 1.4.26.2) where there would be
around 322 concurrent calls going on, but I can see that full log grows
rapidly, in one day it reaches to around 10-15 GB if I turn on the sip debug
and its tedious even by using any commands to get the required call from the
log if there is any problem. Is there any way of splitting the full log into
parts through out the day if its reaching 1GB or 2GB, so that we can access
it?

Thanks so much for your suggestions.

Regards
Sandesh