[asterisk-users] Priority between calls in different queues

Hapworth Slim hpvgtfjdjbpktpqt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:24:50 CDT 2010

I'm trying to figure this out.  I have agents answer calls from two
different queues.  We have things set up so that these agents only
"see" one call at a time.  Let's say an agent picks up a call while
there are calls waiting in both queues.  Clearly the head of one of
the queues will now start ringing through to the other agents.  But
which one?

Is that something that can be configured, perhaps by saying one queue
has priority, or the older call has priority, or something different?
Or is it something non-deterministic?