[asterisk-users] Ring + Music on Hold in the same call

Matteo Campana matteo.campana at klarya.it
Thu Jun 10 08:41:05 CDT 2010

Ok Danny but with this example I have 2 calls in the called phone, and
this is what I have to avoid!

Regards,
Matteo

--

*Ing. Matteo Campana - */System Engineer/

/Mobile: +39 320 4258536
Office: +39 059 821672
Fax: +39 059 821492/

/Web//: /_/www.klarya.it/ <http://www.klarya.it/>_/
/***
****
*

This e-mail transmission may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. Please do not read it if you are not the
intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission.