[asterisk-users] own Caller ID

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Thu Jun 10 02:29:00 CDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 19:43 +0000, Edwin Quijada wrote:
> Just is PRI line you can do it..

No, not so.

I both have some PRI and BRI lines.
All of them have a main-number, and some additional numbers
Depending on what contract you have with your ISDN-provider the amount
of those number can vary.
On my BRI lines i have 10 (1 + 9 additional) numbers and
on my PRI lines i have 100 numbers (1+99)
But it could be more r less (even just 1)

With our provider (KPN) you can set your caller is to anything that is
assigned to you. If you ommit it, or go beyond your limits, you
automagically get the main number assigned to it.

hw