[asterisk-users] How to kick/mute using ConfBridge application

Bruce McAlister bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie
Thu Jun 10 01:49:00 CDT 2010

Hi All,

We are currently evaluating the confbridge application while we prepare to
upgrade our environment to asterisk v1.6.2.x. We have run in to two issues
using it to kick/mute participants in a bridge and would like to ask for the
experience of others running the application for any work-arounds.

Firstly for kicking participants, would it be possible to use the softhangup
application on a channel to effectively kick a participant from a bridge?

Secondly, is it possible to mute a participant in the bridge using the AMI
or a CLI.

Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bruce