[asterisk-users] CDR in case of CallForwarding

srinivas Antarvedi srinivas.antarvedi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 00:15:26 CDT 2010

Hello users,

i am looking for a solution in terms of CDR for the outbound only call.

presently i have the following setup.

//extensions.conf

[from-outside]

exten => _X.,1,NoOp(IncomingCall)
exten => _X.,n,BackGround(choce.wav)
exten => _X.,n,WaitExten(5)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

exten => _1XX.,n,NoOp(1XX series Dialing)
exten => _1XX.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},60,rg)
exten => _1XX.,n,NoOp(${DIALSTATUS})
exten => _1XX.,n,GotoIf($[ ${DIALSTATUS} = BUSY | ${DIALSTATUS} = CONGESTION
|  ${DIALSTATUS} = HANGUP | ${DIALSTATUS} = CHANUNAVAIL ] ?dialmobile:end)
exten  => _1XX.,n(dialmobile),Dial(SIP/${DBQUERY AND GET THE mobileNUMBER
FOR THE USER}@ougoingprovider,60,r)
exten => _1XX.,n(end),Hangup()

exten => _2XX.,n,NoOp(2XX series Dialing)
exten => _2XX.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},60,rg)
exten => _2XX.,n,NoOp(${DIALSTATUS})
exten => _2XX.,n,GotoIf($[ ${DIALSTATUS} = BUSY | ${DIALSTATUS} = CONGESTION
|  ${DIALSTATUS} = HANGUP | ${DIALSTATUS} = CHANUNAVAIL ] ?dialmobile:end)
exten  => _2XX.,n(dialmobile),Dial(SIP/${DBQUERY AND GET THE mobileNUMBER
FOR THE USER}@ougoingprovider,60,r)
exten => _2XX.,n(end),Hangup()

//sip.conf
[outgoingprovider]
username=XXXXX
secret=yyyyy
port=xxxx
host=dfdfddf
fromuser=XXXX

-> i am planning to take  the number of calls made and the minutes spent
incase of mobile call forwarding
   as it uses my outbound trunk by giving the accountcode set to a
particular call.

-> but i am getting the total call (sip call + mobile call) as a single
record in my cdr record for a given accountcode.

-> i need to get something like "SIP/mobilenumber" either in lastdata or
dstchannel  associated accountcode as a separate cdr entry.
   i tried with disabling cdr using NoCDR for the SIP call but for the
mobile call if i use ResetCDR()  also i am totally
   losing the callrecord.

-> i tried with the ForkCDR() too but of no use..

is my requirement can be fulfilled by tweaking some changes in the
extensions.conf functions/applications??

please advise as i need to bill the user for the outbound calls only...

any help is sincerely appreciated. thanks in advance.

srinivas