[asterisk-users] own Caller ID

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:00:39 CDT 2010

We can set our own CallerID. Telco gives us 100 different numbers comming in
our PRI and we may choose one of those 100 as a CallerID

We had to ask telco to permit us this change.

They allowed us to set on the initial SETUP message if we use our own
presentation.

This we we can also use Callerpresentation = prohib

also set this directive on chan_dahdi.conf:
usecallingpres=yes